Did you know?
Since 1989, Markel Cambridge Alliance, a division of Markel Service Incorporated, has become an industry leader for Errors & Omissions coverage for the following classes of investment advisors through qualified Markel surplus lines producers:
Here is what makes us different:
- Registered investment advisors (RIAs)
- Financial planners
- Independent investment advisory representatives (IARs)
- Asset managers
- Divorce financial consultants
- Selective broker dealers
- Our underwriters know the financial services industry, and that’s all our Cambridge team underwrites.
- In addition to E&O, we underwrite D&O and DataBreach for investment advisors.
- We have grown annually with strong policyholder retention.
- For 20 years, we have provided consultative claims management and industry leading risk mitigation techniques to our policyholders.
- Limit options from $100,000 per claim/$200,000 in aggregate to $5,000,000 per claim/$5,000,000 in aggregate
- We target firms with less than $3 billion of assets under management/advisement
- Available in all states
For more information, go to markelcambridge.com
*Markel Cambridge Alliance can write this coverage only through licensed surplus lines brokers.
This is provided solely for informational purposes. This does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to purchase any products and services. Not all insurance products are available in all jurisdictions. Coverage is subject to the actual policy language.